Cervelo P2 (1st version)
Cervelo has had several "P2s", this was the one that started it all. Easily identified by the integrated seat tube using a standard seatpost and the fin under the bottom bracket.
- Frame of Cervélo Smartwall tubing
- NACA profile downtube and seat tube
- Rear wheel cut-out for optimum aerodynamics
- Bottom bracket fin for aerodynamics and B.B. stiffness.
- Finished welds
- Internal cable routing
- 78 degree seat tube angle
- Twin 650c wheels
- Sizes: 50-52-54-56-58-60
- Frame Wt (54cm) - 3.4lbs (1530g) including the extended seat tube
- This bike is legal according to the latest UCI, ITU, ETU, WTC, USCF and USAT rules